• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

edge training

signage

Are you talking software training or printer training? Also try 4edgetalk forum, you must register with you real name no nicknames etc.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think there's a training video that comes with Omega version 2.5. Since you don't list Omega as software you use, I assume you are wanting to print from Flexi. I use both applications but found myself going into information overload trying to deal with the many differences in running an Edge from Flexi vs. Omega (where I have almost 9 years of experience). So I can't help you much if you want to drive the Edge from Flexi. Some others might.

That won't specifically address learning the Edge but that's simply an output device.

You might want to check with Mark Rugen at GiveMeHelp.com. He may have some tutorials on running the Edge from Flexi.

gary barron

video learning

Yes , we purchased a 2-dvd set from hyatts item No# T11990
IT COMES WITH MANUELS AND 2-DVDS , IT STARTS OFF FROM BASIC TO ADVANCE . SO FAR SO GOOD

One day sign
Gary Barron