Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

edge training

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by sign chix, Apr 20, 2007.

1. sign chix

sign chix New Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Is there any way to get edge training via dvd or video or can I learn by just reading the manual?:beer

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Are you talking software training or printer training? Also try 4edgetalk forum, you must register with you real name no nicknames etc.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I think there's a training video that comes with Omega version 2.5. Since you don't list Omega as software you use, I assume you are wanting to print from Flexi. I use both applications but found myself going into information overload trying to deal with the many differences in running an Edge from Flexi vs. Omega (where I have almost 9 years of experience). So I can't help you much if you want to drive the Edge from Flexi. Some others might.

That won't specifically address learning the Edge but that's simply an output device.

You might want to check with Mark Rugen at GiveMeHelp.com. He may have some tutorials on running the Edge from Flexi.

4. gary barron

gary barron New Member

Mar 17, 2007
    video learning

Yes , we purchased a 2-dvd set from hyatts item No# T11990
    IT COMES WITH MANUELS AND 2-DVDS , IT STARTS OFF FROM BASIC TO ADVANCE . SO FAR SO GOOD

One day sign
    Gary Barron