• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge trim for light box

Fbermudez

I'm looking for a supplier for the edge trim for a light box. In Maryland preferred.
I need to replace the face and make the trim all be the same color.
Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20241015_155354.jpg
    20241015_155354.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Isn't that just an extruded frame, like EX7?

What the hell happened to that sign, it's an abomination. How could someone screw up a simple small signbox in that many ways?

Fbermudez

I really don't know what happened before. There's a new Tennant moving in and need to replace the face.
But all the trim, L channels I don't know what is really called needs to ve replaced so the color is the same

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Simply remove all the retainers, sand them down, prep them and repaint them. Just number the backside, so they all returned to the proper placement.

JBurton

Signtologist
It looks like folded sheet metal, just based on the way the edges don't appear crisp, and in the lower left corner, it appears the bottom piece is straight and the right piece is mitered and overlapped.
You'll likely need to repaint on site in the air, as it was custom to not actually fab trim for the top and bottom, just make the filler and the trim in one piece.