• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EFI H1625 Error 1273: Ink overflow?

Andre Andrepont

Just had my multifunction board repaired and now this is what I’m seeing in the UI. Inks won’t purge, like the pumps aren’t working. This machine is new to me and I don’t have service with EFI. Anybody seen this? Am I missing something stupid and obvious? I know it’s not referring to the waste tank, it’s empty and I’ve checked all the connections there.

Andre Andrepont

Never mind, this was a total noob question. Ink overflow tanks filled up because I forgot to shut off the valves when I shut down the machine. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Nicky Zhou

PrintLinks
on the EFI H1625, normally you won't facing the ink overflow issues even you shut down the power without close the valve, as that machine the negative pressure system was configured with a Big Air Tank in the bottom of the machine, which can stock some pressure for a period.
Once you are facing the ink overflow issues, it was suggested to reset the negative pressure system, and if the air tube polluted, better to replace it. to avoid next ink overflow happen.

Andre Andrepont

It was powered off for several days, so I imagine that’s why. How do you reset the negative pressure system? And thanks for your input!

tbaker

You would be better served to take the lure cap off the overflow tank (while the printer is off), and let it drain without a vacuum. This prevents drawing ink from the secondary through the vacuum lines.

it getting an overflow while sitting idle is concerning. There was a modification to this platform which eliminated that problem years ago, it was a new wiring harness and new multifunction board with a different sensor assembly

Just had to use the syringe to draw the ink out of the vacuum tanks on the back of the printhead. Same as if you flush the heads without pinching off the correct lines.
Hi EFI owners, I did the same dumb thing and fixed it back, purring the vacuum tank. Thank you. Is any printhead flush link available for EFI H1625 or a similar model?