• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EFI H1625 LED PRINTING ISSUES

CP0974

I'm having some print issues with my efi on substrates. As you can see in the first two pics, it seems to smudge in white or non-print areas I guess, as I don't use the white color. As especially seen in the bud light text, you can see the blue smudging or dusting or whatever into the non-print area. In the third, you'll see some streaks that sometimes happens outside of my print area. This doesn't happen all the time, but will occasionally, only starting recently a few weeks ago. Tech guy wants to scrape the ink off the belt or replace the belt entirely. While I admit it could use a scraping, that just doesn't seem like it would cause this. Any guesses or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• EX1.jpg
    EX1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 253
  • EX2.jpg
    EX2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 168
  • EX3.jpg
    EX3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 163

VISCOM

I'm having some print issues with my efi on substrates. As you can see in the first two pics, it seems to smudge in white or non-print areas I guess, as I don't use the white color. As especially seen in the bud light text, you can see the blue smudging or dusting or whatever into the non-print area. In the third, you'll see some streaks that sometimes happens outside of my print area. This doesn't happen all the time, but will occasionally, only starting recently a few weeks ago. Tech guy wants to scrape the ink off the belt or replace the belt entirely. While I admit it could use a scraping, that just doesn't seem like it would cause this. Any guesses or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.
Static problem

J40

Could be Static - or cleaning solution issue....are you cleaning the substrate before printing? it could be leaving residue and the act of cleaning can be generating static charge.