Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EFI H1625 - long run

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by AGCharlotte, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AGCharlotte

AGCharlotte Member

Feb 28, 2018
    Charlotte, NC
    Anyone using the H1625 for doing long run work? I've primarily only ever used it for running rigid substrates and the occasional banner that won't fit on my 54" HP, so I've never really run anything longer than 10 feet. I've got a project in shop where I'll need to be running full rolls of banner vinyl. Any concerns to running long stuff on this thing? Do I need to pause occasionally to sweep heads or anything (I've had issues in the past when it wouldn't restart correctly after pausing, so I'm hesistant).

Tags:
  2. tk1988

tk1988 LARGE FORMAT OPERATOR

Feb 4, 2019
    jonesboro
    Ive run full rolls of material off mine, just make sure its set to roll material in your print control utility and you can also set it to do a head sweep after so many passes in the parameters sub menu. Ive never had to much trouble with it on long runs as long as its not really heavy coverage though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. AGCharlotte

AGCharlotte Member

Feb 28, 2018
    Charlotte, NC
    Yeah I've run roll stock before just not like this. These are solid coverage banners so hopefully it'll run fine. I need to find that head sweep setting in the parameters now though! thanks for thta.

4. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    Its in the main settings right in the middle called Auto Clean. Just remember when done to turn it back to zero as it keeps track from job to job. On full rolls just make sure your material is in and tracking straight or you will get material starting to tunnel. I bypass the media roll holders I just let the material sit on the bar and use the ends to hold the material in straight and dont have any issues running full rolls.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1