• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

efi h1625 print head ce4w1

marbledad

hello all, im looking for someone with a damaged ce4w1 print head. while cleaning the height plunger i broke the inlet connector to the white print head. looking for someone with a non working head that a can take the piece off and put on mine without spending the money for a whole new replacement head when mine works fine. any question just ask.

Superior_Adam

I dont have any damaged heads but I have 3 new heads I would be willing to sell at a good price. We upgraded to the 16H and have a bunch of parts left over. If interested email me at adam@superiorsigns.biz. Just put 1625 in the subject line so I will know.

marbledad

adam, thank you for the response. i will pass your email to the owner. if you dont mind how do you like the proh16? is it much fast then the h1625. we strive to put out quality work so we run everything 600x600 seems to be the best for us. it takes about 5 min to do 3 24x18 coro sign one side. in comparison to that what the h16 do.