• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Efi Pro 16h any good?

CC-CMYK

I have a lead on a used Efi pro16h through a dealer for $50k. We’ve been looking into our first uv printer and this one came along. Is this a good machine? Should I jump on this?

We have a narrow doorway with limited options for uv flatbreads to fit. Some other machines we’ve been looking into are the Roland Versa object fletbed and Mimiki JFX 200. Both other machines can be turned on their side to fit through our doorway.

greysquirrel

Most manufactures can use a tilt and go to get a true flatbed through doorways. You can probably pick up a used hp latex for that price or close to it. Im always concerned buying a used uv cure printer because the heads are pretty pricey.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
You should ask about service...without a contract, I believe you will be last in line for help when needed...and the service contracts are spendy.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Most manufactures can use a tilt and go to get a true flatbed through doorways. You can probably pick up a used hp latex for that price or close to it. Im always concerned buying a used uv cure printer because the heads are pretty pricey.
you can always do a nozzle check before buying.

Superior_Adam

I run a 16H and a 24F. They are good machines. Great white and pretty quick. Easy to flush heads when needed. The key is to run it every few days and you should not have any clogged nozzles. If not using white print a solid white box to make sure your using those 2 heads every few days. The service contract is around $950.00/mo but since I have 2 machines it may be less for me. That includes 2 heads per year and all other parts are covered including tech travel. Heads are probably around $5,000 a piece not real sure as I have yet needed to buy a head. I make sure to use my 2 heads every year at the end of my contract no matter what. We have been using these since 2017 and overall very pleased.

PrintQueen

did you end up purchasing the 16H? We recently installed one and I am pretty satisfied with it so far..