• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Efi Rastek Line

KR

I am interested in purchasing an EFI rastek flat bed printer and have some questions about the EFI rastek division.

1. I am interested in buying the EFI rastek T660. Can anyone give me a user review on both the product itself and EFI's product support?

2. The printer has the option to come with the Fiery XP rip or an Onyx Rip any reviews on the EFI XP rip?

Any information your can provide is great.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am interested in purchasing an EFI rastek flat bed printer and have some questions about the EFI rastek division.

1. I am interested in buying the EFI rastek T660. Can anyone give me a user review on both the product itself and EFI's product support?

2. The printer has the option to come with the Fiery XP rip or an Onyx Rip any reviews on the EFI XP rip?

Any information your can provide is great.

Sure KR ... here you go.

EFI is most likely pure crap because they like to tour around various forums and make posts like you have just made. Since you are with EFI, there will hopefully be no doubt that our members will see that you are a deceitful shill and a spammer and avoid your products even if they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Bye bye.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You justed banned that guy! How can I do that?

blondie.gif
Buy me out.