• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EFI Vutek GS3250GLX Ultradot DFE Keychain password

M@CK

I'm looking for the keychain password for my DFE, EFI won't give it to me because, reasons ...
I only want to use it for the Remote Desktop feature in the DFE.
And no, it's not vute01.

Help appreciated.

Maxz3241

other then vutek01 maybe "admin," I checked our list of passwords for that machine and vutek01 is the only one there that I have listed. Can you contact a tech that dealt with that machine in the past?

M@CK

Hey Maxz3241, I did contact the original tech, and he wont give me that password for "reasons", I shit you not, cant be more vague than that... Here is the window requesting the password I'm talking about.
Tried both vutek01 and admin, and all their variants.

IMG_0368.jpg

Maxz3241

Yeah I never saw that before, there is an Ubuntu Post about resetting the password for your keyring, up to you if you want to go down that road.

M@CK

Yeah I never saw that before, there is an Ubuntu Post about resetting the password for your keyring, up to you if you want to go down that road.
Yeah, I saw that also, but I just imagine the Password could be coded in the software to be used by it and if I modify the password, I can cause VUI to be disabled by mistake.
Then I would need to get a tech on site to rebuild the PC, not an ideal outcome.

Thanks for the help !