• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Electrical Sign Installers

dlndesign

I am in San Diego, I am looking for at least 3 electrical sign installers, with there c40 or better current lic. I need to get better pricing on my electrical bids. Does anyone know a good place to locate electricians that can do this work?

Thanks.

I'm kind of limited these days myself and not sure with what you mean by better pricing, but I might be able to point you in the right direction with someone to help you.

dlndesign

Well I have my usual guy, but I am pretty sure he's over priced. But he is the only guy I know of that does good work. so I am looking for a local electrical sign installer, so i can at least get a few bids on this kind of work without overcharging. Thanks

I think I know who you are.

I would strongly suggest you apply and get your own C45 my friend, even though you are subcontracting out work to licensed installers you are breaking the law and posing as a contractor that can cause you to serve jail time and pay fines. CSA is cracking down in conjunction with the CSLB.

Only licensed contractors can "subcontract".

The better way for you to do this sort of work if your not licensed is take a finders fee, or become a licensed salesmen for a qualified company. You can cause a lot of headache for yourself and the qualified individual should something go wrong on a job and they find out the executing company (you) are unlicensed, even though you subbed it out.