• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ElectroCut Vinyl

CanuckSigns

it's made by 3M, so any 3M dealer should be able to get it.

it comes with a clear plastic liner, which was originally made for making screenprinting negatives, but it also weeds beautifully and stays flat

JKADesigns

Ok thank you! It's a matte black finish... I'm using it for wall art, so hopefully it'll work for that! I just asked because I buy lots of old vinyl and use them for wall art and other stupid things that don't need a warranty, but unfortunately sometimes they aren't labeled so I have no clue what I'm working with and where I can get a replacement, as well as knowing how to price it.

gabagoo

The electrocut backing is fantastic for very small copy...you can weed it with one pull with little or no fear of letters ripping and flying off.

rjssigns

We use it for wind surf sails. Because it has no paper backing it can be taken to the beach for install with no worries if the liner gets wet. Plus it is the best cutting, easiest weeding stuff we've ever used.