• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Electronic Lobby Sign Vendor?

mikefine

I have a client looking for Electronic Lobby signs. Not the scrolling LED type, but the high-end programmable units you see in hotels, hospitals, etc. I would think this would be a profitable, growing market, but I have not seen or read much information about them.

Is there a vendor on this forum who sells them -- or maybe other companies you can suggest that would provide wholesale? And can you offer any advice, cautions, etc.?

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

mikefine

Similar. What I am thinking is more of a communication board, programmable by software. Not the type with video commercials that are in doctors' waiting rooms.

Locals Find!

Ok, you can program those units depending on the back end software. I actually know some people that do that locally here. Where are you needing this? I can talk to them next week and see if they would like me to pass on their info or can give you a referral.

The one company I have in mind is pretty big they do a lot of the Stadiums in Florida. So I know they have the staff & experience to at the very least lead you the right way.

Locals Find!

I will see what I can do for you. Can you PM me your email so I can send the information direct? In case I lose track of this thread?

Letterbox Mike

http://www.stratacache.com/index.php

One of our good customers so don't go trying to get their business... (-:
Not sure if they will sell wholesale to sign companies or not honestly, worth asking. They manage the content and have some pretty awesome proprietary software and hardware to push out new content or updates to multi-location installations. They installed and manage content for all of the McDonald's McCafe signage, AT&T Wireless and Domino's Pizza. Well, those are their claims to fame, but my understanding is they're one of the biggest players in the digital POP signage market, and their software/hardware combination is supposedly lightyears ahead of others.

MikePro

something like this? We did all the steel/aluminum fabwork and install. Offhand I don't know who supplies our LCD displays/software but I can find the info on monday.
Picture 12.png
(Milwaukee International Airport)

Mark S. Adams

Check with your closest N. Glantz about the Sonap Digital Displays that they are now distributing. Don't know much about them, but they looked interesting, and I think it's exactly what your looking for.

Mark