• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Electsion Signs

Edna

I am pricing some campain signs for a guy, he has some company that will do them for $4 each on corogated plastic for 100 signs. That is printed both sides, how can they do these so cheap? And a wire stand, those are like $3 right there themselfs.

MindsEyeOpen

Trollololol

Attachments

• obvious_troll5r0.jpg
    obvious_troll5r0.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 199

Marlene

That is printed both sides, how can they do these so cheap? And a wire stand, those are like $3 right there themselfs.

the trick is you print one then run the rest thru a copier, we do it all the time. the wire frames are no big deal either as we make our own out of coat hangers. just go behind any dry cleaners and there are a ton just thrown out. it is all profit 'cause they are free so we sell a double sided with frame for $2.00, $1 for the coroplast and $1 for the frame and we make a ton of these.

d fleming

:roflmao:
the trick is you print one then run the rest thru a copier, we do it all the time. The wire frames are no big deal either as we make our own out of coat hangers. Just go behind any dry cleaners and there are a ton just thrown out. It is all profit 'cause they are free so we sell a double sided with frame for $2.00, $1 for the coroplast and $1 for the frame and we make a ton of these.

J

john1

Wow, I'm not that smart or anything but you have some terrible spelling. Please use a spell checker before posting. I'm just being honest.

I don't know where your getting stakes for $3 each, Wire stakes are cheap...

Are you a legit licensed sign business? If so your getting hosed.

Flame

Don't even put an effort into replying guys, it's just a troll lol. No one can touch on every touchy subject in the sign trade in a 24 hour span unless it was ON PURPOSE.

Edna

I don't know where your getting stakes for $3 each, Wire stakes are cheap...

Rite hear in the Fellars plum catalog EZ-Coro-Stake, $3.09 each, $2.41 each for 25.

J

john1

Rite hear in the Fellars plum catalog EZ-Coro-Stake, $3.09 each, $2.41 each for 25.

lol that's a old Fellers. Not fellArs it's FELLERS!

The new is more then that and your looking at heavy duty coro stakes which are not needed.

Edna

So I shood price the eco-stakes? How are they printed so cheeply? I will have $5 in sticker coving them.

Nelson Newbie

Edna, I don't think these mauve guys here appreciate your depth of understanding of this craft. Do you ever get pink down to Texas? I could show you some lavender things that would get you quite excited.

Edna

Is that realy Norm. I love the New Yankee Workshop! I would love to meet you in person. Ever get to Mizzou?