• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ElevenTen_Color

ElevenTen_Color

Hello to everyone on Signs 101!

ElevenTen Color is happy to now be a Merchant Member of Signs 101.

Everyone on our technical support team is looking forward to being an asset to the Signs 101 community.

Sean, Dustin, Robert and Sarah
The ElevenTen Color Technical Support Team

Jack Knight1979

Welcome.

I'm looking forward to this thread. I currently use Triangle ink, but would like to switch to something a little less hot.

I'm getting mixed reviews on your ink for Rolands. What can you tell me.

ElevenTen_Color

Welcome.

I'm looking forward to this thread. I currently use Triangle ink, but would like to switch to something a little less hot.

I'm getting mixed reviews on your ink for Rolands. What can you tell me.

We have a very reliable inkset that has batch to batch color within 2 Delta E. ElevenTen has striven to make an inkset as OEM alike as possible while maintaining the value. We stand behind our customers with excellent and immediate support.

If you have any particular questions we would be happy to answer them for you.

Last edited:

Tim Aucoin

Welcome from Calgary, Alberta!
I've thought of switching my SP-540V... but am skeptical:covereyes:. Maybe you can PM me and we can have a conversation on the subject. My concerns are quality, fumes and reliability. Also... where can your media's be purchased in Canada?? :thankyou:

ElevenTen_Color

Welcome from Calgary, Alberta!
I've thought of switching my SP-540V... but am skeptical:covereyes:. Maybe you can PM me and we can have a conversation on the subject. My concerns are quality, fumes and reliability. Also... where can your media's be purchased in Canada?? :thankyou:
ElevenTen Color Media can be purchased in Canada :Canada: from Mondrian Hall and ND Graphics.

I would be happy to PM you to discuss any of your concerns.

AznSensation

Hello Mr. Eleven Ten color,

I was a customer not to long ago (I was a very happy customer) until your smart cards turned hell for me. My printer could not read any of your cartridges. Lost lots of time (2weeks of not printing), money, and customers (one of them my best customer) because of this situation. I still have a box full of 440 ml cartridges in my basement.

My question to you.. how can a situation like this be avoided for your future Signs101 customers?

ElevenTen_Color

Hello Mr. Eleven Ten color,

I was a customer not to long ago (I was a very happy customer) until your smart cards turned hell for me. My printer could not read any of your cartridges. Lost lots of time (2weeks of not printing), money, and customers (one of them my best customer) because of this situation. I still have a box full of 440 ml cartridges in my basement.

My question to you.. how can a situation like this be avoided for your future Signs101 customers?

I would be happy to assist your particular situation if you give our tech support team a call. Please PM me if you are not satisfied with the support provided.

We just started to use your Luminosity 8.5 mil backlit film. Best inkjet backlit film we have used so far.

Print on Vutek qs3200r at 1080 dpi. Quality and media is comparable to the Duratrans we get from our Lightjet but not limited to a 10 foot sheet.

ElevenTen_Color

We just started to use your Luminosity 8.5 mil backlit film. Best inkjet backlit film we have used so far.

Print on Vutek qs3200r at 1080 dpi. Quality and media is comparable to the Duratrans we get from our Lightjet but not limited to a 10 foot sheet.

:thankyou: Thats a great product. It holds an amazing amount of ink.

gnemmas

The Smart card problem might be related to newer firmware. My Valuejet is using third party inks & smart cards. and was specifically told not to update firmware.

I suspect the manufacturer are using firmware update to defeat the third party chips. Cat & mouse game.

sfr table hockey

Hi and welcome,

I have a set of the 11/10 R 1121 series of the eco sol ink. They are in a converted CJ 500 so chips are not an issue. So far the smell is not bad at all. I have the unit in a very small room ( 6 1/2' x 12' ) and there is a slight smell but I can still be right beside the unit working.

The only issue I had was installing the carts. 3 of the 6 would not set into place. The pin hole must not have been lined up quite right for my machine. I was able to put 3 refill carts into those spots and cut the bags and filled them up. Have you had any others ever with this problem?

Thanks

WDP

Your ink is great but your xc-540 cartridge causes misdirected nozzles and clogging. Have you fixed that yet. For some reason no issues with versacamms but we encountered this issue greatly with our xc-540. When you fix it let me know as I am a fan of your ink. It just became hit or miss with the cartridges being defective.

J Hill Designs

I've recently got a great deal on an OCE CS6060, called your company, and the salesman wasn' sure if the chips for the seiko inks would work for it...any way you could check into it for me? TIA

veloxgraphics

I switched to eleventen inks in my SP300v last month and havent looked back. I am having a problem with my yellow cartridge, though... i dont know if its the chip or what, but i constantly have to shake it to get my printer to see that there's a cartridge installed. Never had that issue until i switched, so i figure probably just a bad chip? Is that warrantied?