• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ElevenTen_Color

ElevenTen_Color

Your ink is great but your xc-540 cartridge causes misdirected nozzles and clogging. Have you fixed that yet. For some reason no issues with versacamms but we encountered this issue greatly with our xc-540. When you fix it let me know as I am a fan of your ink. It just became hit or miss with the cartridges being defective.

We would be interested in speaking with you personally. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience, and thank you.

ElevenTen_Color

I've recently got a great deal on an OCE CS6060, called your company, and the salesman wasn' sure if the chips for the seiko inks would work for it...any way you could check into it for me? TIA

That’s a good question. I will look into this for you today and post a reply. Thanks for your interest.

ElevenTen_Color

I switched to eleventen inks in my SP300v last month and havent looked back. I am having a problem with my yellow cartridge, though... i dont know if its the chip or what, but i constantly have to shake it to get my printer to see that there's a cartridge installed. Never had that issue until i switched, so i figure probably just a bad chip? Is that warrantied?

Please call us at 1-866-597-1110 and we will gladly replace that cartridge overnight at no cost to you.

If you would like to speak to me directly please ask for Robert, but Sean, Dustin and Sarah will be able to help you as well.

Fuzzbuster

ElevenTen Color Media can be purchased in Canada :Canada: from Mondrian Hall and ND Graphics.

I would be happy to PM you to discuss any of your concerns.

You shure HALL still in buisness and will OmniSource pick up the 11-10 distributor???

OH and welcome form Canada EH!

ElevenTen_Color

You shure HALL still in buisness and will OmniSource pick up the 11-10 distributor???

OH and welcome form Canada EH!

We are in discussions with Unisource in regards to transferring the distribution after the acquisition of Mondrian-Hall.

and thanks for the welcome!:Canada:

veloxgraphics

A big Thank-You to Robert at ElevenTen for the fast turn-around replacing my faulty cartridge. The replacement works like a charm!

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Roland SP series of ink does not require a chip to work on a cartridge. If your cartridge has a chip, remove the chip and put it to the printer again. They will still work.

synergy_jim

we used your carts for about 3 months and loved them. The biggest thing I noticed was we had to clean the printer more often. We switched back to Roland ink after 3 carts in a row pumped dry in the machine and the empty tab never popped out and told the sensor they were empty.

DigitalBBQ

We have a very reliable inkset that has batch to batch color within 2 Delta E. ElevenTen has striven to make an inkset as OEM alike as possible while maintaining the value. We stand behind our customers with excellent and immediate support.

If you have any particular questions we would be happy to answer them for you.
Can you define 2 Delta E ?
Is this a statistic varient when compare the to samples in term of shifting color ?
Or is it a Canadian zip code to look for the inks!