• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embossed Tailgates

Signs Express

Looking for some feedback on how others tackle wrapping the embossed text on new Ford SuperDuty and Toyota Tacoma tailgates. Seems like it could be a challenge!

2B

he actually embosses his own name into the vehicles he does as well for advertisement. Looks awesome..

I think the OP was asking how to wrap the tailgate that already has the embossing there, not how to add it.

we have not had one yet, but I imagine we will treat as any other wrap with channels, try to ensure the design work with the area and not worry to much about it

Pippin Decals

I think the OP was asking how to wrap the tailgate that already has the embossing there, not how to add it.

we have not had one yet, but I imagine we will treat as any other wrap with channels, try to ensure the design work with the area and not worry to much about it

Yes i know, thats why i told him to contact MoodyBlue..He does both and would be a great goto guy for this.

WB

If you use vehicle grade vinyl with air release then it shouldn't be an issue. I've used a small straw before to let air out of the letters by sneaking it under the vinyl in a corner and working in from the other end.