• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EmbossTrack 48 not working

SignManJoe

Someone gave us an EmbossTrack 48 a year or so ago. It was in working conditon, but used. I went to start it up today and found that it doesn't power up! Is there anything that might be causing this? Power Cord? We are really not sure, as we have always used Roland products. This is my first post and I really appreciate any help, anyone can give. Thanks

SignManJoe

There is no fuse outside of the unit. I am about to ATTEMPT to take the unit apart and see where the power cord goes.

SignManJoe

Well....after taking the unit apart, checking the power supply and switch, we discovered a short at the junction block, where the power supply meets the board. Have no idea on how to fix it, or even if its worth it. We didn't pay anything for the cutter and are staring to have issues with our Roland, so we are kind of at a stand still. Anyone ever work on these machines or similar? Could really use some helpful advice. Thanks