• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embroidered and PVC Patches?

splizaat

Been having a ton o customers asking about embroidered and PVC patches lately...

For Embroidered patches we've been told to ask at www.herospride.com

But anyone have any other connections on embroidered patches and/or PVC patches?

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
FWIW, I had good luck with Flex Systems a few years ago when I had some PVC stuff done.

rossmosh

You need to develop a contact in China if you want to be competitive. As far as I know, there's not enough margin to buy from a US vendor and still be competitive.

WildWestDesigns

It all depends for the embroidered patches.

Most of the one that are cheaper (and competitive, if you equate cheap with competitive, which most do as patches were the first aspect in the embroidery process to reach commodity status), if they do allow for custom, you have to use stock shapes (circles and rockers mainly, although you do get some shield type shapes as well). Very rarely do they ever allow for contour shapes or custom finishing colors (now they might match the color of the edge with the predominate design color, but rarely do you have an option for the color of your choice).

Then you have to think about what type of edging do you want (usually determined by quantity or pay higher fee). Merrowed (typically requires a minimum, lowest I've ever known is 25, average is 50 count) or satin stitch. Satin would need to be finished off with either a laser or hot knife (again dependant on quantity).

Of course, if you are going stock shapes (rockers, circles etc), could always get pre-done patches and just have someone embroidered those locally.

The biggest thing, is the patch production itself. That's what gets people.

Emma Stone

Been having a ton o customers asking about embroidered and PVC patches lately...

For Embroidered patches we've been told to ask at www.herospride.com

But anyone have any other connections on embroidered patches and/or PVC patches?
Elegant patches is your one-stop source for embroidery patches online, and custom embroidered patches for all-purpose commercial, individual, or sports. We have been the preferred choice for embroidered patches for sports teams, businesses, private clubs, and other various sectors.