• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embroidery Font

ropking

Hi, I am looking for the Kenny future square font in a dst file. Or how I would come to get it.

thanks

Keith

WildWestDesigns

If you are looking for a DST version of lettering for embroidery, then you want to be looking for an "alphabet". Fonts, as far as embroidery goes, are proprietary to specific software. For instance, in Wilcom, fonts are ESA file format (among other things for Wilcom).

In all honesty, I would look for it as a font for your digitizing program (or have a 3rd party digitize it for you) as you'll be able to do more with it then a raw stitch file.

If you insist on an "alphabet" version of it, then just google embroidery alphabets and that should give you some places to search. Ironically some places will use the term alphabet and fonts interchangeable, but they are not. If they are raw stitch files with fixed sizes, they are alphabets.

I know I digressed big time.