• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Embroidery Patches?

TXFB.INS

Who is suggested for embroidery patches?

since World Emblems was bought out by Stahls, there capabilities are reduced and the pricing has spiked.

What we need;
* Size 3.25"h x 4.75"w
* 200 ish - need to know where the price break is
* Finish - Merrow edge
* Colors 9+
* Twill Backing

WildWestDesigns

What we need;
* Size 3.25"h x 4.75"w

What's the boundary shape going to be like? Color of the patch? How much of the patch is going to be embroidery?

* Finish - Merrow edge

Color matching or straight traditional black?

* Twill Backing

Technically, patches don't actually have a backing to them. Twill is the fabric that is embroidered directly on. You do have some that are flexible and some that are more rigid, but twill is usually the go to fabric choice.

So I'm thinking you mean that you don't want velcro or heat adhesive or anything like that extra. They aren't used as a backing, but are applied to the back after embroidery, but before the merrowing is done. Given the size (any time one dimension is greater then 4"), hand stitching the patch on there would have to be used. It could be combined with the others, but it would have to be used for sure.