• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Emergency Please Help If You Can, Will be Greatly Appreciated!!

vinylink0331

How do I clean my black nozzle? All other nozzles, check out fine, but black has numerous broken lines. What would cause just one color to have nozzle issues?
I know about soaking the head with cleaning fluid, is that the best way? I have a job to do tonight and my prints look terrible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jfields

Emergency help

What type of Printer are we talking about? You can do a fill cap on a Seiko and that will usually clean it up. If your printer has a wiper per head I would start there to see if it's got some dried ink on it. Is the wiper fluid full, sponges clean?

vinylink0331

Mutoh Valuejet Printer 1204 48"

Its a mutoh vj 1204 48" printer. The nozzle check on black is broken up all over. All other nozzle checks perfectly fine. Black nozzle check has breaks all over. (sorry no pic available right now) and Ive completely cleaned out all wipers, capping station, strong cleaning, etc.

guitarguy69

Try a head soak with a poly rag and cleaning solution. Place the rag on top of the capping station sponge folded over once or twice, dose with cleaning solution. Park the print head there by placing it in the high position until the head is locked in then put on low. Keep your lid open so the cleaning cycle does not kick in. Then remove the rag after ten minutes and try a little charge cleaning then a short cleaning. Rinse and repeat for longer periods of time.