• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Employee skills test?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think I've found a new hiring test for prospective employees:
[video=youtube;AVaITA7eBZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE[/video]

wayne k
guam usa

Snydo

Nature is amazing, and Crows are crazy smart birds. As a young boy growing up in a heavy farming community we had crows all over the place, I would try to sneak up on them on the edge of fields in the tall grasses. Pfft, If I could get within 200 yards of them it was considered a small victory.

OldPaint

being an old "country boy,"..................my dad got me a baby crow, did this cut on its tounge, and as it grew it could talk........would say my name JOE, would sit on my bedroom window sill and say WAKE UP JOE!!!!!!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Not to be a jerk, but I feel like there are people out there that couldn't figure that one out so efficiently. What a crow!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bet that guy's the life of the party.

If he cums in his jeans from that, what does he do around humans ?? All they gotta do is hop around and peck........ hmmmm.... must be bi. :rock-n-roll:

gabagoo

I am not sure if this is from the same documentary on crows, but I am pretty sure they were saying that crows are one of the only animals outside of man ( and maybe apes) that uses tools to accomplish a task, and they showed the crow using a stick to wedge a worm out of a hole. They also said that crows stay together as a family even after the young have left the nest.

I think crows are remarkable animals and have always enjoyed watching them...they get a bad rap and I am not sure why.

Biker Scout

Why is their family group known as a "Murder"?

I was a victim of food theft from a Myna Bird as a young child. I had a baggie of homemade cornbread that was given to me for a long boat ride around the island of Fiji from Nadi to Suva. The bird, always crept up from behind and stole pieces and hopped away, aways staying behind my back. It was like I never saw him. I kept turning around to see where my cornbread was going. Other adults on the boat saw this and said nothing, as they were just watching on in amusement. I've hated these kind of birds ever since. Or at least learned to know not to ever trust them. Very clever, and sneaky.

gabagoo

When golfing down in Myrtle beach last year we played a course called Crow Creek and those little buggers would wait until you were putting on the green , then they would fly down and rummage through your cart for food. Was hilarious until he stole my sandwich....

CES020

I think crows are remarkable animals and have always enjoyed watching them...they get a bad rap and I am not sure why.

I couldn't understand why the mockingbirds and blue jays would go after the crows with a passion. They would team up and chase a crow out of the area. I googled it and found that crows are not so nice to other birds. They will apparently steal the eggs of other birds, and I think it said they would even take the young birds. So I guess they earned the reputation in the bird world of not being well liked.