• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Employees

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Nope. You're confused sonny. Pennsylvania doesn't have any rednecks, except for a few out around Pittsburgh. You're thinking of

og-colonel-sanders-3728.jpg

Doesn't he have a strikingly resemblance to
_SidneyToler.jpg
You're right, no rednecks. My grandpa used to call them pine hawkers in your neck of the woods.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your granpaw sounds like a very nice old f@rt. You should try to be more like him. Is he still alive ??

Notarealsignguy

Your granpaw sounds like a very nice old f@rt. You should try to be more like him. Is he still alive ??
Gone about 20 years. He was funny though, he was a huge Phillies fan. It's a shame because now they don't have any fans.
Tex, if you numbnuts from Texas came to Florida you'd be washing our dishes.

Notarealsignguy

They still fight those here. The Feds tried to shut it down and did for a little while - now it is back up and running - not far from my house. Not sure what the attraction is but I can't say much as I like to watch MMA. Same thing with fewer feathers.
About 10 years ago I was watching the news at night and were showing helicopter footage of the police busting a cock fighting ring. I woke up my wife and said hey look, you know this place. It was the neighboring property of our business and a good friend of mine. I was disappointed that I wasn't invited. They said it was the largest cock fighting ring ever found in this area. He had a food truck, band (mariachi I'm sure) and hundreds of people. He told me that people were running in every direction and burying their betting money. He spent a day or two in jail but they dropped the charges.
When these roosters first showed up, I swore they were from him but he has been long gone. They just allowed chickens in our county but no roosters so I think people are dumping them in the industrial areas once the chicks mature and they realize they're a rooster. This little sucker here is mean. The other two were real cool, they lightened the mood in our shop. One of our customers brought us that black one, it showed up at his place one day and the boss told him to get rid of it. So I took him. Then a raccoon ate it, I think. Circle of life.
It's common in south Florida. Don't get me wrong either, I think the cock fighting thing is terrible and they should be busted.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
About 10 years ago I was watching the news at night and were showing helicopter footage of the police busting a cock fighting ring. I woke up my wife and said hey look, you know this place. It was the neighboring property of our business and a good friend of mine. I was disappointed that I wasn't invited. They said it was the largest cock fighting ring ever found in this area. He had a food truck, band (mariachi I'm sure) and hundreds of people. He told me that people were running in every direction and burying their betting money. He spent a day or two in jail but they dropped the charges.
When these roosters first showed up, I swore they were from him but he has been long gone. They just allowed chickens in our county but no roosters so I think people are dumping them in the industrial areas once the chicks mature and they realize they're a rooster. This little sucker here is mean. The other two were real cool, they lightened the mood in our shop. One of our customers brought us that black one, it showed up at his place one day and the boss told him to get rid of it. So I took him. Then a raccoon ate it, I think. Circle of life.
It's common in south Florida. Don't get me wrong either, I think the cock fighting thing is terrible and they should be busted.
I started to type "Nice Coc.....", stopped, and thought: What am I doing with my life?

Notarealsignguy

Is that coup you built strong enough to keep your girls safe Gonzo?
Wait? Are you questioning my construction abilities? I'm an animal. I can do it all. I just wonder what our neighbors think, were in an industrial area next to a huge manufacturing facility.
We're the trailer trash neighbors
PXL_20211215_042648149.jpg