• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Employment Opportunity: Print Operator

cdiesel

Thought I would post this here first.. more positions available

azpro is a fast growing print service provider that is quickly becoming the printing partner of choice for many regional and national companies. We are looking to add an additional print operator to our ever expanding team. If you enjoy working in a performance driven, upbeat, fast tempo environment with hands-on owners, azpro may be the employer you're looking for!

Print Operator

Responsibilities
  • Preflight, RIP & Print jobs
  • Run various Roland, HP, and Scitex roll-to-roll & flatbed printers, as well as Summa plotter & Zund Digital Flatbed Cutter
  • Accurately read and interpret layouts and instructions
  • Perform regular maintenance on equipment
  • Work efficiently in a fast paced environment
  • Complete production reports
Qualifications/Requirements
  • Communication & Organization are key
  • Experience with wide format printer operation is a must. This is not a position for which we will train the basics.
  • Flexible schedule
  • Work efficiently with others
Compensation
  • $33,000 per year salary+, DOE
  • 100% Medical Insurance
  • 100% Dental Insurance
  • 100% Vision Insurance
  • Company paid life insurance
  • Retirement plan (401(k)) with match
  • Paid holidays & vacation
We expect performance, and we compensate for it!

Please submit resumes to chris@azprogroup.com.
www.azprogroup.com

Last edited:

cdiesel

Hey, hey, hey.. I'm trying to hire some people here. Don't go telling everyone how miserable it's been down here! lol

Seriously though, we were in Los Angeles yesterday, and everyone that was from LA kept telling us how hot it was. It was like 92.