• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Empty Eco Sol Max2 cartridges. Anyone saving them?

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Were I used to work at the owner kept all empty cartridges. Does anyone doing the same? I would like to buy them off of you if you have unopened cartridges and the printer tells you its empty ( with the chip)

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
No such thing as an unopened cartridge that has been inserted into a printer.
If the printer tells you it's empty, then it's been pushed into the puncher and the seal has already been popped.

CSOCSO

No such thing as an unopened cartridge that has been inserted into a printer.
If the printer tells you it's empty, then it's been pushed into the puncher and the seal has already been popped.

By unopened cartridge i meant an empty cartridge that's empty and intact (still one piece, unopened / labels are not cut off and tabs are not broken)

The plastic housing was never pried open after the printer tells you its empty. I need an intact housing with the empty bag in it. can't explain it any better than that.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Were I used to work at the owner kept all empty cartridges. Does anyone doing the same? I would like to buy them off of you if you have unopened cartridges and the printer tells you its empty ( with the chip)

Why? Building a mobile? A wind chime that thuds? Perhaps you have some devious plan for the cards with the chips? What?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Every cartridge has at least an ounce of ink left in them when the machine tells you it's empty.

But really, ink is so cheap, why run the risk of it running a self-cleaning when you're not around to hear the "BEEP, BEEP" "BEEP, BEEP" "BEEP, BEEP" "BEEP, BEEP" "BEEP, BEEP"

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
By unopened cartridge i meant an empty cartridge that's empty and intact (still one piece, unopened / labels are not cut off and tabs are not broken)

The plastic housing was never pried open after the printer tells you its empty. I need an intact housing with the empty bag in it. can't explain it any better than that.

Ahhh gotchya.
Unfortunately after searching for a place to take my empties to no avail, I threw hundreds away in our dumpster and continue to do so to this day.
Sorry mate.

CSOCSO

"devious plan for the cards with the chips"

^ This!

If any of you want to send them to my way I would pay for the shipping and for the cartridges.
You can stack em in the corner until you have 5-10 each color (C,M,Y,BK) and I will take them off of your hand.
I am serious. Contact me please, do not throw them away!!!

ProColorGraphics

"devious plan for the cards with the chips"

^ This!

If any of you want to send them to my way I would pay for the shipping and for the cartridges.
You can stack em in the corner until you have 5-10 each color (C,M,Y,BK) and I will take them off of your hand.
I am serious. Contact me please, do not throw them away!!!

I have some Epson GSX ink carts I can send you if you want to pay to ship them.

CSOCSO

Thanks guys but I only need roland eco sol max 2 inks. nothing else. That why the name of the thread is eco sol max 2 cartridges in the roland forum section

player

Before anyone will send you any, you must tell us why you want them? Are you going to refill them with 3rd party ink and sell them on eBay as Roland?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Before anyone will send you any, you must tell us why you want them? Are you going to refill them with 3rd party ink and sell them on eBay as Roland?
Why would you care ?? Anyone with these empty cartridges are using OME and therefore won't be buying any rotten 3rd party crap anyway. Buyer beware, is all I have to say.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So....... spray paint something obscene on the empties and the idiot at the other end should understand they aren't factory direct.

player

So....... spray paint something obscene on the empties and the idiot at the other end should understand they aren't factory direct.

So give the guy cartridges to make fraudulent inks, but spray them so it makes it harder for him?

Why not find out why he wants them first, and if he is not on the up and up just don't ship to him?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So give the guy cartridges to make fraudulent inks, but spray them so it makes it harder for him?

Why not find out why he wants them first, and if he is not on the up and up just don't ship to him?

You ARE thinking wa-a-ay to hard on this. Anyone can see what's going on. So have a little fun at his expense, don't come down on me. :covereyes: