Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encad vinyl jet 36

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by jerry design western, May 14, 2009.

1. jerry design western

jerry design western New Member

May 13, 2009
    I am new to printing. When I try to print to the ecad 36 with flexipro 7.6 I can't see anything in the production manager general window I do see my image in the panel window and of course it will not print. This image has been printed before by ten last employee .

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

dont make any sense!!! you aint doin something right in the process to get it to the printer???

3. jerry design western

jerry design western New Member

May 13, 2009
    ouch! I all most broke my arm patting my self on the back. I figured it out, there were no deminsion entered in the box for the general window which was gray not showing the any image. Once the size was entered there it was and it printer. I couldn't find that in the manual but I bet it's there. Thanks for your reply. As usual it was the nut behind the keyboard