• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enduralam laminator not tracking

RiSun

i have a new endura lam 54 laminator that is pulling the print to the left. The rollers on the left side are tight together but there is a gap between them on the right side of about the thickness of a piec of paper, Any idea on how to adjust the rollers

JDC

Endura Lam 2 Gap

I probably have the same enduralam laminator. It states it is a endure lam 2 54" laminator. I am always having problem with the laminator. It came with no instructions and I have attempted to use all of the manuals at signwarehouse online. I have taken both sides of the laminator off and inspected the items. at the 0 setting the right side is snug and no light is visible when looking between the rollers the left side has a gap of apx .040. If anyone has a manual for this it would be extremely helpful. please don't repost the same links with RISUN because none of those are correct. Thanks J

JDC

Some pics

here are some photos if anyone has any advice. The screw on the left side don't seem to make a difference, no matter how tight or loose they are, there has been flaws to almost every lamination job I have done. from 500 ft of lam I keep working on the problem. brand.jpg left side.jpg lside.jpg r side.jpg