• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

english to vietnamese translation

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Might try these guys:
https://unbabel.com/
Vietnamese is supported.
From their page - they run it through a machine translation then have a native speaker read it to make sure it is right.
The first 150 words are free.

rjssigns

In the future you can try your local college campus. That's how we've done it in the past. Hard to stump a place that has students from every corner of the planet.

MikePro

Tôi không nói được tiếng việt nhưng tôi ở lại tại một quán trọ nghỉ đêm cuối cùng

bilge

Take a photo, showing what you want to tell. Google translate sucks on asian languages. Those languages are tricky, terms vary region to region. Wrong combination of words lead to misunderstanding.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Tôi không nói được tiếng việt nhưng tôi ở lại tại một quán trọ nghỉ đêm cuối cùng

LOL..... what is also sometimes quite entertaining using online translators is to translate something from English to whatever, then take that result and translate it back to English. It is very often not at all even remotely close to what you originally translated had and can be highly amusing.