• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

enlarging a pdf file in illustrator cs4

CoryP

I have a logo that is saved as a pdf that is 2.6 mb , I cannot simply just select it and change it to the size i want. IIt comes up with a progress bar that moves very very very slow. The file was made with alot of layers, and has Gaussian blur all over it. Anyone know what i can do, i am still in the learning stage of illustrator

smdgrfx

If you don't need to make any changes, open it in photoshop and enlarge it there. That's what I do when I don't need to make any changes to it except enlarge. Then, you don't have to worry about all the layers and image cropping/placing that the original artist did. I then export as a .tif or .jpg and just print. Works perfect every time.

sjm

If you can place the artwork instead of opening it, you should have no problems.