• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enroute Gerber help

Dropout

Good evening All

I am looking at Enroute 5.0 to run textured panels on my Gerber Sabre 408. Enroute tells me they will be faster than the Gerber software but can't tell me how much faster.

If there is anyone out there running Enroute on a Gerber Sabre that would be willing to run the file and track the time for me (and bill me for the time) I'd really appreciate it. I don't want simulated time because that can be out by a factor of 5 or more. My current estimates 11 minutes but the actual machine time is 63.

Thanks.

Techman

so many variables, Which way is the code run. X or Y. That in itself can make a huge difference.

iSign

I think Gary (GB2) might have the right set-up to run a small time test for you to get real life comparisons, apples to apples with you own software's time on said file...