• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Environmental Match wont work

ChristianRhodes

I have removed the media and it keeps telling me to remove the media. Is a sensor broken or something? Bout to jump off a mountain today. I hate this business.

Thanks.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The media sensor could be failing. I see a lot of my customers covering the sensor with tape due to end of media problems happening during printing. Make sure you didn't do that early on and forgot about it. If you are looking from the back of the machine the sensor is on the right side of the middle platen. It looks like a hole cut into the platen. Try using a flash light to get more light into the sensor to see if that works. If nothing else works, all signs are pointing towards the sensor being bad.

ChristianRhodes

Called a tech. I guess the sensor in the back was loose and part of the plate was covering it up. Now I can do an environmental match. Hopefully that fixes my damn cutting problems. AARRGGHH!!! Sorry for whining. Its been a hell of a day.

Thanks guys..