• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EnVision 375 Cut Quality

bcpop

I Have a Gerber enVision 375 that the vertiacl and diagnal cuts are, my best description is, starting to kind-of chatter. It is not making a smooth cut. It is making somewhat of a perforated cut. I can't always weed completely because sometimes the "perforated cut" is not completely letting go. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or can anyone give me some help? The cutter is in a clean environment and has a new knife assembly. Help would be much appreciated.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In the 11 years I have run our Envision 375, we have replaced the knife holder three times when the internal bearing in the holder stopped working correctly. This was immediately noticeable by a loud grinding noise when cutting on a curve. We have also replaced the white plastic cutting strip every three to six months. Either of those two things may be causing your problem as could a chipped blade.