• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Envision 375 Packing Instructions

SqueeGee

Does anyone have the packing instructions for an Envision 375? I have the original box and materials. I just want to make sure that I put everything in there correctly.

omgsideburns

if that's the envision for the edge..

Inside the inner carton, take out the cardboard rectangle that sits on top of the plywood sheet. The plywood sheet is screwed to the bottom of the plotter with four screws, they each attach near the feet (which fit through holes in the plywood)... You should have a foam block to hold the pen block, and then bubble wrap and tape the lid closed. This goes back in to the carton, then the hold down rectangle cardboard thing goes in. Then seal up that carton and secure it in the outer carton with the foam corners... And then seal up the whole thing and drop kick it off the top of a building.

omgsideburns

I think all of the foam blocks were to go between the inner and outer cartons.. Unless they go on the top of the plotter in the inner carton. I can't remember, my memory is :bushmill: