Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Envision 375 Packing Instructions

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by SqueeGee, Nov 11, 2013.

1. SqueeGee

SqueeGee Active Member

May 27, 2005
    Does anyone have the packing instructions for an Envision 375? I have the original box and materials. I just want to make sure that I put everything in there correctly.

Tags:
  2. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    if that's the envision for the edge..

Inside the inner carton, take out the cardboard rectangle that sits on top of the plywood sheet. The plywood sheet is screwed to the bottom of the plotter with four screws, they each attach near the feet (which fit through holes in the plywood)... You should have a foam block to hold the pen block, and then bubble wrap and tape the lid closed. This goes back in to the carton, then the hold down rectangle cardboard thing goes in. Then seal up that carton and secure it in the outer carton with the foam corners... And then seal up the whole thing and drop kick it off the top of a building.

3. SqueeGee

SqueeGee Active Member

May 27, 2005
    Thanks! What are the black foam blocks for? (2 of them)

4. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    I think all of the foam blocks were to go between the inner and outer cartons.. Unless they go on the top of the plotter in the inner carton. I can't remember, my memory is :bushmill:

5. Embosstek

Embosstek New Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You might also want to make sure the carriage is secure prior to shipping.