• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

envision 750 carriage assembly cost?

EpicSigns

Hello all,
I tried contacting Gerber but was unable to get the actual cost of the complete envision 750 carriage assembly without the knife holder. I was wondering if anyone has replaced theirs and remembers how much it cost.

Thanks,
Christopher

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I had to replace it on my Envision 375 and it was about $1,100 for the part after return of the original carriage. Not sure if it's any different for the 750. I ordered mine through my Gerber distributor, Advantage Sign Supply. It came with installation and calibration instructions and a weight set used for the calibration.

EpicSigns

Thank you.

I had to replace it on my Envision 375 and it was about $1,100 for the part after return of the original carriage. Not sure if it's any different for the 750. I ordered mine through my Gerber distributor, Advantage Sign Supply. It came with installation and calibration instructions and a weight set used for the calibration.

Thank you for replying Mr. Weiss. I lost the paperwork from Gerber in my last move and wound up selling the envision and purchased a Graphtec cutter. Now I will have to put this new Carriage assembly on eBay.

Also in a pinch I switched the one on the 375 to the 750 and it worked fine with calibration.

Thanks again, Great site - I hope to have my shop back up and running so so I really appreciate this site.

Christopher