• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Envision cutting

Celine

Also,
A new envision that we just setup yesterday first draws about 7 inches of the paper in and then send it back and then starts cutting. So the begining of the file is okay. But towards the end of the file, the last 5-6 inches, when it draws the paper in, there's not enough slack remaining, so when it sends the paper back, it gets all caught up and tangled. is there a setting that will eliminate this process. My other cutters are setup so they start printing right away and dont draw paper in first. But i didnt set that up, so im not sure.
Any help?? Thanks ....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Changing this or, in fact, turning it off, is done from the keypad as follows:

• Power on
  • After boot, hold down Enter key and press F3 Settings
  • Press F4 Miscellaneous
  • Press F2 Pulldown

Follow your nose from there. I turned my Pulldown off when we began laminating work for the same reasons you mention. The one drawback you will notice is the tendency to jerk the material ... so when working from a full roll you will want to develop the habit of unrolling some before you send the job.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It will do whatever you set it to do once you are in the Pulldown menu. You can set it to whatever you want. In my case I set it to zero.

Celine

Okay, sorry for all the questions. But what is the setting called, which will disable that drawback feature? I just dont want to disturb the original settings.
Sorry about all this.
Thanks A lot. Really Appreciate it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The setting is called Pulldown. Just set the number once you get to that menu. Zero is the same as turning it off.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
thanks fred....i always wondered about that myself....i just try to make sure i have enough material to cover it.....