Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Envision

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by emma, Mar 11, 2009.

1. emma

emma Guest

I have a short roll of vinyl and would like to know how to stop the Envision from advancing to the end of the roll. I thought there was a way to turn this feature off in Omega but I am not sure. I kow the alternative would be to tape a peice of extra vinyl to the existing to make it longer but I thought knowing how to turn this feature off would be better.

Tags:
  2. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    no, you actually have to change the setting in the envision....i'm sure fred will chime in...he's mentioned how to do it before, and i can't recall what the term is for it to even help with a search

3. Border

Border Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Minnesota
    Sounds like the Pulldown settings.

On my 750, I hold down the ENTER button and press the SETTINGS (F3) button at the same time, then go into the "misc." menu to Pulldown.

I attached a PDF version of my Envision manual, in case you don't have one already.

See page 36

Attached Files:

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA