Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.eps or .ai to .jpeg batch converter

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by gdl357, Jun 5, 2006.

1. gdl357

gdl357 Owner

May 22, 2006
    Montreal
    Hi all, I have about 1000 "design" brand clipart which I purchased and asked if I could add to my website shopping cart. They said I can. Now I am stuck with the dilema of adding them to my oscommers cart. This software does not accept .eps or . ai format that they are in.

What I need to know is how to batch convert them to .jpeg so I can attach them to the cart software and create my much needed website.

Also, I saw a picture of a user here call "something low" lol that put skulls at the lower half of a trailer and pickup truck. What clipart package is that found in?

thx

Tags:
  2. Rhinoz

Rhinoz Member

Apr 26, 2006
  3. sullosau

sullosau Active Member

Sep 8, 2005
    doesnt paint shop pro do that too, sure ive used it for batch processing in the past when I converted from something to something.

4. alanzhao

alanzhao Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Using Photoshop, only EPS file works well

1) Create a new Action basically includes resizing and saving the image in your desire format
    2) Using Batch tool, convert them with the new Action.

5. gdl357

gdl357 Owner

May 22, 2006
    Montreal
    thank you all!