• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.EPS windows veiwing?

Is there anything I can download or buy that would let me view .eps and .ai files in windows?, I'm running XP and if i open a folder all i get it the file name, I'd like to see each one like I can see my photos.

I'm trying to clean up this computer but the only way i can see .eps is to preview with flexi,takes forever.

Guess i gotta learn to save work with better titles

Thanks

zgraphics

I also use Thumbsplus and works great... But before i had thumbsplus i use the contact sheet II in photoshop. Go to file, automate and go to contact sheet II, this will allow you to view the clipart or jpegs and also print out like a catalog. Hope this works.....

Last edited:

PMG

Adobe Bridge works great.....it also makes killer contact sheets and PDF presentations ,but like any program if the files was not saved with a preview you wont see it,i used thumbs plus and didn't like it.

Replicator

After seeing ST Thumbnails Explorer as recommended by dclet,

we bought 2-licenses and are loving this program when combined with GhostScript . . . !