Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson 10600

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by madisonsignguy, Nov 3, 2006.

1. madisonsignguy

madisonsignguy Member

Jun 19, 2005
    Epson 10600

Does anyone have any experience with this machine? I am buying a used one from someone out here, and I just wanted to know if anyone has anything good or bad to say about the printer.

Tags:
  2. RobGF

RobGF Member

Jul 22, 2005
    It's a nice enough printer for indoor prints, posters and that type of thing. Very impressive quality and with the Ultrachrome inks you can produce archival prints. Epson always claimed it was a very fast sprinter which really meant "less slow". Not a machine appropriate for outdoor work.

3. madisonsignguy

madisonsignguy Member

Jun 19, 2005
    Cool yea I only plan on using it for indoor stuff and for tradeshow signage, and when people call for last minute stuff that only needs to last for the day.

I heard that these machines last forever and that they usually require little or no maintenance. I'm just sick of having to outsource this stuff so hopefully it will work out for me.

4. Great Printer!! Epson's Rock!!

If you ever need anything for her we have it all!