• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 10600

madisonsignguy

Epson 10600

Does anyone have any experience with this machine? I am buying a used one from someone out here, and I just wanted to know if anyone has anything good or bad to say about the printer.

RobGF

It's a nice enough printer for indoor prints, posters and that type of thing. Very impressive quality and with the Ultrachrome inks you can produce archival prints. Epson always claimed it was a very fast sprinter which really meant "less slow". Not a machine appropriate for outdoor work.

madisonsignguy

Cool yea I only plan on using it for indoor stuff and for tradeshow signage, and when people call for last minute stuff that only needs to last for the day.

I heard that these machines last forever and that they usually require little or no maintenance. I'm just sick of having to outsource this stuff so hopefully it will work out for me.