• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 50670 Help!

mpn

Nozzle checks went from good to this? Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMAG0452.jpg
    IMAG0452.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0451.jpg
    IMAG0451.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 84

Chasez

Have you done a head cleaning? check the edge guard and make sure there isn't any ink build up on it, also under the right compartment (where the head stands) check the wiper etc. Are you getting any error messages?

Chaz

mpn

Have you done a head cleaning? check the edge guard and make sure there isn't any ink build up on it, also under the right compartment (where the head stands) check the wiper etc. Are you getting any error messages?

Chaz

This printer gets more head cleaning / manual cleaning then any other printer we have. It did throw an error code shortly after this post, something to do with a circuit error. Unplugged it & pulled the head cover off and checked each plug and that seemed to do it. This is our second 50670 (first one was a lemon)

chaney101

head

Sounds like head going out, I have a brand new one pretty cheap if you need. I have had to have mine serviced 7 times in 2 months. Its not the printer its the people they send to work on them.

mpn

Sounds like head going out, I have a brand new one pretty cheap if you need. I have had to have mine serviced 7 times in 2 months. Its not the printer its the people they send to work on them.

The techs have been good here for us. We love how the 50670 prints, when somethings not wrong with it. The only reason we've had two of them is because the first one had been worked on / rebuilt way too many times and replaced.

The heads going out seem like a serious problem for Epson along with their ink.