• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson 9500

d fleming

Have an epson 9500 since new. It has given me an error for changing waste ink pads. Unfortunately it has a counter built in to stop the machine until reset. Anybody know how to do this so I can do it without paying the extortion Epson wants? I only use the thing for screen print positives and have been using the plotter for that with rubylith until I figure it out. I guess if I have to I'll pay them, but really?

mikey-Oh

there's a reset exe for epson printers.
found it on epson's site few years ago, can't quite remember where

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'll dig in my files.... I have a 9500 also and have tons of files on it including a full service manual.

Found it - extracted the pages you need to reset that. Need to enter maintenance mode 2, counter initialization menu and initialize the waste pads counter. Doc attached.... :smile:

Attachments

• 9500Maint.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 164

d fleming

Thanks! Just got back from time off and checked thread, about to get on it. I appreciate your help!

Just got done, machine back up and printing! Merry Christmas to me!

Last edited: