• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson 9700 strange problem

iladi

i used dyes from the day one, all print perfect. 4 months ago i try a german pigment ink and from then all went wrong: clogs with black and yellow. so went back to old good dyes.

after the change back to dye yellow still clogs during printing heavy yellow covered areas. so i change the dampers. all was ok but only for a short time.

now i still have clogs, or starvation after heavy yellow printing. or after the night.

a few cleanings and a lot of nerves, yellow cames back to live, no missing nozzels, but if i have to print heavy yellow coverage yellow starves again. one clean, maybe two and it is back for anothe 2 sq meters or so.

my guess it is head is ok since in de-clogs. but what is the problem? cart? damper, again? caping station seems ok .

please help,
Adrian

iladi

more info about clogs in the picture. can it be a presure related problem?

Attachments

• clogs.jpg
    clogs.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 88