Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

epson 9700 strange problem

Discussion in 'Epson' started by iladi, Nov 9, 2012.

1. iladi

iladi Member

Apr 23, 2007
    Romania
    i used dyes from the day one, all print perfect. 4 months ago i try a german pigment ink and from then all went wrong: clogs with black and yellow. so went back to old good dyes.

after the change back to dye yellow still clogs during printing heavy yellow covered areas. so i change the dampers. all was ok but only for a short time.

now i still have clogs, or starvation after heavy yellow printing. or after the night.

a few cleanings and a lot of nerves, yellow cames back to live, no missing nozzels, but if i have to print heavy yellow coverage yellow starves again. one clean, maybe two and it is back for anothe 2 sq meters or so.

my guess it is head is ok since in de-clogs. but what is the problem? cart? damper, again? caping station seems ok .

please help,
    Adrian

Tags:
  2. iladi

iladi Member

Apr 23, 2007
    Romania
    more info about clogs in the picture. can it be a presure related problem?

Attached Files: