• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 9890 nozzel check daily issue need advice

Mysigns4u

Hi and if your reading this Thx Tim,
I own a Epson 9890 which works great hmmm

I always get a clean nozzle check but it don't start this way, Its the VM Channel.
within 24hrs ink is drawling back out of the head and if left longer it will take stronger cleanings get air out of head.

There is no clogging, I Changed the damper unit when I installed my none oem inks and do daily cleanings.
The refill system works great. I thought that this was the issue on VM channel so I ordered a different brand cartridge.

Still an issue.

I believe in my head the ink bay area possibly is the issue tin foil slow leak etc.
all heads beside that vm will stay primed.

Any Advice.

I have two options
(1) repair the mystery by your help

(2) I was given a 9890 with a head strike, Do I swap my head to this one and deal with any unknown issue.
This I want to be my last resort. would be a fast change and I don't think its worth buying a head for this unit anyways.
My back ground with printers , I can Service anything and I have had the head dampers in and out of these printers and others and can service them like a man and suck up the tears when things go wrong lol.

Attachments

• 20160809_110523 [249387].jpg
    20160809_110523 [249387].jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 124

Mysigns4u

Updates

Ok so it comes down to a cleaning every two days max. I uploaded the firm ware give me individual powerclean on groups but haven't needed it. Just keep pumping