• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson dx4 printheads

katgraphics

Has anyone purchased printheads from somewhere other than your Roland dealer?
Found a few places online that were very reasonable and wondering where others have purchased from.

Jim Hill

I just purchased a new DX-4 solvent print head from DIGIprint Supplies in Belgium and the price I paid was $522.17 plus shipping FedEx to the USA.

It arrived very well packaged and the head ranking numbers you need to use are printed on the clear plastic cover that holds the print head box together just in case you install the head first without entering the head ranking numbers.

From the day I ordered the print head until the day it arrived was about four day's and it would have come faster but FedEx screwed up the shipping on it.

The hardest part was paying for the print head because each time I entered my credit card number the credit card company denied the sale because any sales outside the USA in their wisdom must be credit card fraud. After a few phone calls and me verifying that it was really me making a purchase they let the sale go through.

My review is I would use them again anytime. Jim Hill

katgraphics

I just purchased a new DX-4 solvent print head from DIGIprint Supplies in Belgium and the price I paid was $522.17 plus shipping FedEx to the USA.

It arrived very well packaged and the head ranking numbers you need to use are printed on the clear plastic cover that holds the print head box together just in case you install the head first without entering the head ranking numbers.

From the day I ordered the print head until the day it arrived was about four day's and it would have come faster but FedEx screwed up the shipping on it.

The hardest part was paying for the print head because each time I entered my credit card number the credit card company denied the sale because any sales outside the USA in their wisdom must be credit card fraud. After a few phone calls and me verifying that it was really me making a purchase they let the sale go through.

My review is I would use them again anytime. Jim Hill
Thanks Jim. I ordered 2 yesterday, they were $520.00 each and supposedly have the head rank# also. Should have them tomorrow.

Jim Hill

Remember the head rank number on the clear piece of plastic that holds the box with the head in it together.

Make sure you enter all the numbers and ..... small series of dots before changing head. This part was really very simple once you have entered the "Service Menu "

Do you know how to enter the service menu?

Best of luck Jim

strypguy

FYI, I just successfully installed one yesterday from Sign-In-China off Ebay. I see now there are other options for about the same price. They will accept a lower offer. John