• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson DX5 not printing

palussiere

Hello,

I have just changed the epson DX5 head of my galaxy ud 181 la, I install it with new tablets, when I do a cleaning the ink goes through the capping, but during the print test it does print Not, I forget to enter the code of the head (print driver printExp), could you help me.
Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Regis Palussière

France

ricomuchi123

Hello,

I have just changed the epson DX5 head of my galaxy ud 181 la, I install it with new tablets, when I do a cleaning the ink goes through the capping, but during the print test it does print Not, I forget to enter the code of the head (print driver printExp), could you help me.
Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Regis Palussière

France
if you are looking to expand your business in france i have two digital printers in srilanka and have a vast knoledge in printing and graphic designig and webdesigning. vist www.novart.lk. would like to start a business with you