Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson GS600

Discussion in 'Member Shout Out' started by Douglas Hughes, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Douglas Hughes

Douglas Hughes New Member

Nov 15, 2020
    US
    I have a Epson GS600 when it prints in yellow it comes out orange

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Sounds like magenta is cross contaminating the yellow. Have you changed the maintenance parts recently?

3. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina
    Take a photo of the nozzle check and post it here. Also, take a look at the age of the ink in the GS6000.

4. Michael-Nola

Michael-Nola I print things. It is very exciting.

Jul 21, 2016
    I remember the canned profiles for these printers being wildly wrong. Pending the results of your nozzle checks, even perfectly working GS6000's have wild output on orange and green gamuts until dialed in correctly. I always recommend using the CONTONE driver instead of the halftone one, this usually gives the best results with minimal fiddling. Next, did you profile this in house or download a canned profile? I would completely disregard any canned profiles - I've never seen one accurate. You'll have to make your own. Let us know what develops and we can hopefully be of more help!