• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson GS6000 head tyPe

lerscom

Hi, Can some one tell me what type of head does the epson gs6000 printer use, I want to buy one but there are several type of dx printhead i dont want to get the wrong one

thank you all

juanfidel

Original EPSON PRO GS6000 Printhead Part number: F188000

Original EPSON PRO GS6000 Printhead Part number: F188000 Made in Japan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-EPSON-PRO-GS6000-Printhead-Part-number-F188000-Made-in-Japan-/171647706624?hash=item27f7002600:g:304AAOSwPe1T9D-h

this is the printhead

mpn

Any parts that are not installed by a qualified technician will result void of warranty on the part. Yes we have several customrs that installed the printhead without issues.

No problem on the warranty. Do I need any special programs or tools... or is this just a install and print situation?

I can get a tech if needed.

greysquirrel

be careful...gs6000 main board cost 275....equals crap
cheapest mainboard on market...if u install data cables wrong or don't change the head info thru svc program..you are sunk

pay the tech...its a 3 hour svc...head if bought from epson or epson dealer has 90 day warranty

if its a failed black...complain to epson...high rate of failed black printheads...