Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Epson GS6000 Head

Discussion in 'Epson' started by Maicon Neubert, May 21, 2020.

1. Maicon Neubert

Maicon Neubert New Member

Apr 3, 2020
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Hello good night, I'm Maicon, I speak here from Brazil ...
    I'm sad because I can't get a print head for my Epson GS6000 anymore, apparently Epson doesn't sell anymore ...

Has anyone managed to install Mutoh's head on it? Or another Mimaki brand for example ...?

Or something like the configuration change of the firware, anything, I'm terrified, my equipment is incredibly new and well maintained, but I can't get my head ...

Give me a light please ...

Thank you and stay with God.

2. bigwow

bigwow Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Colorado
    Similar situation, machine in perfect order, black head down. Only heads I could find were out of Indonesia - and given the number of horror stories on the forums - ordering from an unknown company of the far side of the world is risky.

3. Maicon Neubert

Maicon Neubert New Member

Apr 3, 2020
    Rio Grande do Sul
    I'm sad, I have great equipment, and I can't use it. I don't know what to do, change now with this pandemic, this ruin of work, I'm afraid to invest in equipment.