• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson GS6000 Not putting down ink

gamefuel

So yesterday I ran 12 small 5x11 paper posters, they printed fine no fading or anything..When those got finished i swapped out for a 37 inch roll of double sided bantex vinyl, i send the job and the carriage runs like it is printing but its not putting down any ink..I ran a nozzle check and i get nothing...next i did a regular cleaning around the heads then ran a Heavy Cleaning, Nozzle check and still nothing at all. So i figure maybe we are clogged up, so i do the headwashing with the cleaning cartriges...still no ink..Just got off the phone with Epson and she says maybe its the Selector Unit?? Anyone have any ideas? We take good care of these printers and have had them for about 4 years and they just seem to be giving us trouble here lately.

gamefuel

I just tried to power down the machine and restart it...when it comes back online the front panel says to install Ink Cartridges 5 6 7 and 8. which are all over half full..I pull them out and put them back in and keep getting the same message.