• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPSON GS6000 not receiving jobs

samcoleman45

my GS6000 will not print!

i have verified the IP address, IP address valid. The computer sees the printer, but when I go to print a job, i either get "print aborted" or it just hangs forever and wont print.

i have restarted both te=he computer and the printer several times, i have done the "nozzle check" to clear the printer buffer.

the computer/onyx seem to see the printer, but it never goes to "warming up" and never prints. the printer just keep saying "ready"

any ideas?

Have you installed or changed anti-virus products around the time that the issue started? Onyx can be particular about anti-virus.

I have seen a cold boot on the printer itself resolve this issue as well.

samcoleman45

nothing has been installed/changed from when it was working (Friday) until now (Monday). I have pressed the power button to turn it off and back on, but i will try and actually unplug it and let it sit for a few minutes and see if that makes a difference.

samcoleman45

hot damn! apparently all i needed to do was unplug it for a few minutes and plug it back in.

all good now, thanks for the reply